Things to Do in Tuscany



I would like to mention a new service that's available now, which I think would help a lot of you visiting Tuscany.

This new service is a web page where you’ll find some of the most diverse and interesting things that one can do during their trip toTuscany.

What interested me the most about this new service is that it has collected almost all of the activities that one can do in Tuscany on just one page.

You’ll find everything there, from wine tours, hot air balloon rides, cooking classes, and art classes, to horse rides, ATV excursions and many other interesting activities.

What I like the most about this site is the information it gives you about the tour guides, which from my point of view is something that is essential in order to really enjoy the vast cultural history that Tuscany has to offer.

As always, I wish that this information has been useful for you.


Kind regards,

George


Comments

  1. Thank you George! This is very helpful and informative! I have booked my trip and now am filled with anticipation! I follow your blog faithfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to find information on possible photography workshops in Lucca? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this, George! We will be in Tuscany at the end of September and are looking for things to do. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts